• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam looks completely disgusted with Ron. The chemistry on this team is not good.

That should disspell the rumors that Cam was truly suspended because he was at a strip club the previous night.

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn
Despite 4-8 record, #Panthers plan to return MLB Luke Kuechly to lineup when he passes concussion protocol, per source. Could practice Wed.

The people I sat with in Oakland game were pretty nice. No idea why they get such a bad rap.

The people I sat with in Oakland game were pretty nice. No idea why they get such a bad rap.

I tend to agree that all fan bases are good on the whole but go google "Oakland Raiders fight in stands". That's a big reason for why Raiders fans get a bad rap.

Not really

I dunno, barstool is pretty reputable. PFTCommenter and Big Cat are football guys' guys.

That's even dumber than the tie. I find it hard to believe Cam Newton is the first NFL player to be at a strip club on a Saturday night before a game. And this was a Sunday night game.

And wouldn't you imagine at least one other starter would've been with him at the strip club (since he apparently took a bunch of teammates)? Why weren't they disciplined for the first series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back