• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, finally got the call I've been waiting on for a few years now over the weekend. The stock broker I buy tickets from finally decided to sell his PSLs and gave me first shot. Walked away with two seats in section 104 row 11 for 7,000.00 total. They are easily worth 5k a piece right now IMO so it was definitely a favor.

I don't think it's infallible but if they think someone is one of the worst in the league I doubt they are good, at least in that system. I trust Gman to pick undervalued guys who he thinks will fit our system better than their current system.

Seems like a good time to bring up Michael Oher

Welp, finally got the call I've been waiting on for a few years now over the weekend. The stock broker I buy tickets from finally decided to sell his PSLs and gave me first shot. Walked away with two seats in section 104 row 11 for 7,000.00 total. They are easily worth 5k a piece right now IMO so it was definitely a favor.
Noob question, but with PSLs you still have to pay face value for every ticket, right?

LOL you poor. Consider yourself lucky if SD3 even answers this.
EmptyPockets.jpg

PSLs big ripoff you got got

Not really, as long as we stay competitive the money works itself out, because face value of the tickets are way below market value for the tickets. Plus with the secondary market being online it has never been easier to sell tickets.

If we stop winning though....

Not really, as long as we stay competitive the money works itself out, because face value of the tickets are way below market value for the tickets. Plus with the secondary market being online it has never been easier to sell tickets.

If we stop winning though....

Even if we stop winning you can still get 100.00 per ticket for 11th row seats from opposing fans :)

y'all probs right. Plus the #dynasty has just begun so it's like a badass investment. #titletown2017 #CLT #incline

Jeremy Fowler
Cornerback Brandon Boykin is visiting the Carolina Panthers on Monday, per source. The former Steeler is one of the top corners still on the board.

One article I read says he's meeting with Panthers then figuring out other options.

Looks like an ideal pickup. Experienced nickel back. Cheap.

Nice, kinda wish it was a Gman 2 year deal special but oh well, still an ideal signing for the upcoming year.

Observer had an article saying JNo is starting his negotiation at 16 million per year for a long term deal. Woof.

Laquan Treadwell had a bad combine and a bad pro day. Once top 10 projected might be now be in the 20s and maybe even lower....

JNo will be gone @ that figure. Would love to get treadwell if he fell to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back