• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out anyway!

Let's go panthers!!!

Treadwell!!! Championship!!!!! Let's go!!!!

Five months of Von Miller vs. Cam should be good for the franchise.

The league office actually consulted with the Panthers because they had so many west coast trips on the schedule and asked them what they preferred and the team elected to have @Raiders and @Seahawks back to back and plan on just staying out west in between.

I'd think there's a good chance we'll just stay out there. If so I'd prefer that to having to make two trips a few weeks apart, especially when we have four games that are well west of the Mississip

Week 1: Thursday, Sept. 8, at Denver Broncos, 8:30 p.m. ET
Week 2: Sunday, Sept. 18, vs. San Francisco 49ers, 1 p.m. ET
Week 3: Sunday, Sept. 25, vs. Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m. ET

Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 2, at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m.
Week 5: Monday, Oct. 10, vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:30 p.m. ET
Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 16, at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m. ET

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 23, BYE
Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 30, vs. Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET
Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 6, at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m. ET
Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 13, vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m. ET
Week 11: Thursday, Nov. 17, vs. New Orleans Saints, 8:25 p.m. ET
Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 27, at Oakland Raiders, 4:25 p.m. ET

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 4, at Seattle Seahawks, 8:30 p.m. ET
Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 11, vs. San Diego Chargers, 1 p.m. ET
Week 15: Monday, Dec. 19, at Washington Redskins, 8:30 p.m. ET
Week 16: Saturday, Dec. 24, vs. Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. ET
Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 1, at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET

14-2

#1 Seed

God I want us to drop 100 on the Broncos. Might have to take a trip to that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we aren't 5-1/4-2 going into our bye it's going to be a rough year.

Kudos to Fox for giving Cardinals-Panthers the prime 4:25 slot all to itself.

Granted, they couldn't pick a game with an NFC East team that week, otherwise I highly doubt that would've happened

Last edited:
Five primetime games if this is right.

CgCikUnWsAAJk2N.jpg:large

Kudos to Fox for giving Cardinals-Panthers the prime 4:25 slot all to itself.

Granted, they couldn't pick a game with an NFC East team that week, otherwise I highly doubt that would've happened

If Arizona or Carolina stumble out of the gate, they could still flex Green Bay/Atlanta or Seattle/New Orleans into the 4:25pm slot as the primary game that day, but still nice to see the initial respect.

Was pleasantly surprised by the 5 primetime games (would not have guessed that Tampa Bay would have been worthy of a MNF slot).....perhaps that will be the new norm as long as Cam is around and the team is good.

If Arizona or Carolina stumble out of the gate, they could still flex Green Bay/Atlanta or Seattle/New Orleans into the 4:25pm slot as the primary game that day, but still nice to see the initial respect.

Was pleasantly surprised by the 5 primetime games (would not have guessed that Tampa Bay would have been worthy of a MNF slot).....perhaps that will be the new norm as long as Cam is around and the team is good.

I think it's going to be. He's arguably the most polarizing player in sports now.

Things I like about the schedule:

Getting the NFL opening night SB rematch
5-6 national games
Bye before the NFC Championship rematch

Things I don't like:
Wish the second game was against a better opponent since we're getting the few extra days of preparation
3 short weeks with worst being a Saturday game after a Monday night game in December - the majority of the league plays Christmas Eve but a few play Christmas so it seems like it would have been appropriate to give us that extra day
Another very tough stretch in the middle of the season - but it was probably unavoidable because the opponents this year are much better than they were last year

David Newton tweeted we're 3 point dogs in the opener... to Mark fucking Sanchez. Ron can go ahead and start the Nobody Believes in Us 2016 Campaign.

David Newton tweeted we're 3 point dogs in the opener... to Mark fucking Sanchez. Ron can go ahead and start the Nobody Believes in Us 2016 Campaign.

Well, they did prove all last season that they don't need much of a QB to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back