• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but in FA we went and paid matt kalil top 10 LT money and lost the only fast guy on the entire team and have yet to replace him.

Did he have some contract incentives he needed to hit?

Dumb rumor on Twitter right now is we could trade for Romo to mentor Cam. Yeah ok.

Dumb rumor on Twitter right now is we could trade for Romo to mentor Cam. Yeah ok.

Some dumb dumbs on ESPN said The Panthers were in big trouble if Cam misses time and they don't sign Kapernick..... lol

I can't think of anything dumber than these Kaep or Romo takes.

DA is our man until he wants to leave.

I can't think of anything dumber than these Kaep or Romo takes.

Pretty soon, I guess we'll be 'drafting' a QB @ #8. ESPN's turned into such an 'entertainment' outlet vs actually reporting the news. Guess that's why they never put 'news' in the name.

Pretty sure I get better reporting from these forums.

This also tells me we won't be going after an immediate starter RB in the 1st. We can draft a RB in round 2/3 and let him learn behind Stew for two years.

Unless of course we draft Fournette, ease him in rookie year then have Stew spell him in year 2 before he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back