• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction or for reals?

Normally I hate that spot for the road team, but given the circumstances I love it. Revenge factor and Denver with no QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus they will be raising the banner for the Broncos which should be supremely motivating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 months to game plan Von Miller.

Looking like Week 13 at Seattle is Sunday Night Football, last game week 17 in Tampa Bay

That's 2 away primetime games in 4 games leaked

Five primetime games if this is right.

CgCikUnWsAAJk2N.jpg:large

Yep, that looks legit. 3 away prime time, 2 home prime time and a home late afternoon game that will have a big audience.

Hey Buckets, I'm gonna come to the Rams game wanna tailgate

Normally I hate that spot for the road team, but given the circumstances I love it. Revenge factor and Denver with no QB.

Yeah I agree. I'd much rather have this game than a road game vs. a divisional foe who can get amped up all offseason to play us. We'll be in the hunter role rather than the hunted, and this was the only real matchup where that'd be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back