• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a competition for backup QB. DA has looked pretty terrible.

I could totally see Webb being the backup and going with two QBs to make a spot for Bersin.

Haven't been able to watch. Any positives besides CMC?

Armah looked like a beast on that TD catch.

ESPN lists us as their #1 pick for Last Place-to-First Place teams. Not sure I agree.

What kind of breakdown did the game today see in terms of 1st String/2nd String/etc?

Name a better team for that? It's the easiest possible pick. Your option are Jets, not even a remote possibility, chargers, no way better than raiders, chiefs, or even broncos. You have browns, no explanation needed. Jaguars I guess maybe could argue this but not likely, I mean Blake bottles. Eagles maybe just because the NFC East is always crazy, but also unlikely. 49er, hell no, bears over packers another hell no, so yeah left with Panthers.

Oh, I get that it's the most likely of worst to first options (only other option, like you said, would MAYBE be Jax), but I meant I don't think we win the division.

Webb should be #2 QB. Try and trade Derek Anderson to some desperate team for a draft pick.

Anderson is not good at all.

CMC looking like all that.

I'm getting a sense that Hurney is going to be looking hard at safeties who get cut in the coming weeks.

I could totally see Webb being the backup and going with two QBs to make a spot for Bersin.

Haven't been able to watch. Any positives besides CMC?

Only problem with this is that if we cut Anderson, it would be to risky to use Webb in his current special teams role where he excels.

The whole team looked terrible. Looked like the staff has been playing golf not coaching players

Only problem with this is that if we cut Anderson, it would be to risky to use Webb in his current special teams role where he excels.

Sure. Most likely, Bersin and Byrd would share that role along with whoever the 53rd guy would be.

And slated to play on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back