• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Basketball Coaching Carousel

I don't care if we just put a folding chair in the court next year and said it was the head coach, it'd be an upgrade on Gregory.

Jeff Goodman

"New Mexico State’s Marvin Menzies taking a trip to UNLV tonight to meet with Runnin’ Rebels. Little surprised school may hire WAC coach."

He's done a very good job at Winthrop. 3 straight Big South title game appearances, just hasn't been able to get over the hump, but impressive nonetheless

Jeff Goodman

"New Mexico State’s Marvin Menzies taking a trip to UNLV tonight to meet with Runnin’ Rebels. Little surprised school may hire WAC coach."

New Mexico State is the best school in the horrible WAC. After the massive split of the WAC, they were the only school left an now have to play Grand Canyon and Chicago State.

New Mexico State is the best school in the horrible WAC. After the massive split of the WAC, they were the only school left an now have to play Grand Canyon and Chicago State.

Wake is one spot ahead of Grand Canyon in kenpom rankings. We had been trailing them. The ACC's strong showing in the tourney must have pushed us over the top!

Wake is one spot ahead of Grand Canyon in kenpom rankings. We had been trailing them. The ACC's strong showing in the tourney must have pushed us over the top!

Bet Grand Canyon doesn't have an indoor practice facility. So, there's that!!

I'll just be crying over here. Don't mind me.

It makes me curious why Wake didn't pursue Stallings. He basically coaches the Wake of the SEC and they are always competitive. Did we not want him?

Kevin Stallings wasn't looking for a new job two years ago. Had we had an opening this year, he may very well have been interested. Very strange hire for Pitt, though. He's capable, but he's not going to get them over the hump. Totally underperformed with the talent they had on this year's squad.

When Vandy hires Will Wade I will be so upset

When Vandy hires Will Wade I will be so upset

Don't be surprised if that's exactly who they select. Not only is he a native of Nashville, but his wife earned her M.Ed. at Vanderbilt. Would be a great hire for Vanderbilt.

Kevin Stallings is an awful coach. Pitt is about to go the way of Wake and GT.

Back