• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redo Mafia Game. Mafia Dominates. Game over.

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
RULES

1. Vote using bold or ***vote***
  2. No night talking. After night has been declared, no posting of words. Funny gifs are OK to post.
  3. No dead talking. Except for funny gifs at night. Do not post anything that could be construed as about a player still alive in the game, doing so will AA a player from your faction.
  4. If you have a question or concern, PM me. I will get back to you as soon as I can. DO NOT ADDRESS THIS CONCERN IN THE THREAD. I will ignore it if it is placed there.
  5. Stay patient during night turns. A lot of moving parts means that nights might take longer than usual.
  6. Deadlines are at 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 4:30 PM
  7. Insta-majority lynches in play when >50% of living players have their votes on the same person at the same time. This goes away when just 6 or fewer players are left in the game.
  8. Missing 1 vote is OK. Missing 2 votes is not and will result in an AA.
  9. You may PM the moderator with a vote for the next day if you know you'll be away.
  10. Have fun!

OVERTIME RULES

10 minute overtime between any players tied. Any and all votes will count in OT; both those cast during the normal time plus any changes made during OT. If still tied, it will go to RNG and chatzy will decide the lynch.
So it is a full 10 minute overtime. No sudden death kill-shots.

Civ Roles
Cop, Bodyguard, 1-shot Vig, Godfather Hunter, Voyeur, Gunsmith, 12 vanilla civs

Mafia Roles
Mafia Godfather, Mafia JOAT (only mafia know his various powers), Mafia Role Blocker, 3 Goons

Last edited:
If you did not get a PM then you are a vanilla civ (sorry, not sorry).

Game is now open. Day 1 ends at 4:30 PM.

Players in alphabetical order:

assturtle, mafia JOAT, lynched day 4
bym
chaos
dadeacs
damo -- vanilla civ, lynched day 3
decay -- vanilla civ, lynched day 5
doofus
gouda -- voyeur, lynched day 2
jtp
knight -- gunsmith, AA'd night 2
loki -- AA'd, day 4, vanilla civ
mystery
nonny -- vanilla civ, killed night 1
phdeac
redwing -- vanilla civ, killed night 5
rommy
rsf -- killed night 3, cop
ryala, killed night 2, vanilla civ
sd3
smidge -- lynched day 1, vanilla civ
tejas -- killed, night 4, vanilla civ
timdunk
toogs
tsy -- killed, night 4, vanilla civ

Last edited:

Emma-Stone-Burn-Ohhhhh-Burn-Oh-Snap-Burn-Burned-You-Got-Burned-Apply-Cold-Water-To-Burned-Area-GIF-2015.gif

Back