• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia Signup Thread: Going today

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
I believe this was suggested by Gouda a little while back, but I'm a big fan of the idea, so hey, what the heck, let's do this.

All players will be either vanillas or goons. Going to go with ~30% mafia, sizes will depend on signup interest.

I was hoping for this to be a 2nd game of a week (and it could be the 2nd game this week, assuming we get a quick signup turnaround, I guess), but I think it works fine as a GAME OF THE WEEK, too.

I should also note that I've finished writing HITMAN MAFIA, based on the Paris level from the new game, but that's a bit more unconventional in structure, and I think we could probably use a straight vanilla game or two in between.

1.) Doofus
2.) Tsy
3.) Gooner
4.) Ryala
5.) Rommy
6.) Nonny
7.) Gouda
8.) bym
9.) Tejas
10.) Timdunk
11.) DV7
12.) BostonDeac
13.) Da

Last edited:
It should be like 25% mafia

In. I need maximum KU in here so I can trash talk incessantly, then leave and never reply again once Maryland loses by 15.

tumblr_n9qtdhL7Tb1rwabyoo9_250.gif

I have a meeting from 2:30-3:30 EST, so unless signups pick up in the next 10 minutes or so, we'll start afterwards with the overnight.

Sure, why not. I have some sanity left?

I'm in. Was thinking of running this game soon. I like the all reads idea. Should be fun

Seriously, who is biff, and why does he keep sending me pics of his tiny dong?

Back