• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Joey Bats is looking like a fool between the "circumstances" comment and saying Merritt would be "shaking in his boots."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS

Yeah, no idea how they called that out.

Heyward, you're the worst

Theo
Tito
Lester
Miller
Rizzo
Lackey
Napoli
Coco
Ross

:(

Joey Bats is looking like a fool between the "circumstances" comment and saying Merritt would be "shaking in his boots."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSS

He always looks like a fool. One of the least likeable MLB players out there.

So the Cubs are really thinking of activating Schwarber for the WS roster?

It's not like their bench is overflowing with options for the DH. Might as well give it a shot. Especially since it's pretty damn stupid to carry three catchers.

So the Cubs are really thinking of activating Schwarber for the WS roster?

He will have like 3 AFL games under his belt - I think its a possibility, but less likely - assuming he would take Cogs place on the bench, he can't hit much worse, but gives Maddon a lot less flexibility with the roster flip stuff he does.

Agree. It could be just to put the possibility in Tito's mind. I'm not sure if that would accomplish anything, but it can't hurt.

guyer getting the hbp to bring that run home made me so happy. i love that skill.

I love Sam Miller.

I also love Dan Haren.

John Smoltz is like the first kinda awesome baseball analyst ever. He's really so good. It's very cool.

He's the man.

I feel like mlb is really missing an awesome opportunity to do a day ws game Sunday at Wrigley. Two historic franchises trying to win their first series in a long time, day baseball in Wrigley, etc. But advertising revenue.

The Cubs are about to go from "loveable losers who ended a drought" to the "high payroll team stacked with talent that everyone hates" faster than you can say Kevin Millar.

Yeah, that's why I was pulling for Cleveland. Pretty obvious the Cubs will be good for years to come.

Back