• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Garden Mafia Thread, Day 4, ends 4:30 PM

Doesn't matter, I'm a god

giphy.gif

hammer, mafia watcher, has been killed

IT IS STILL NIGHT. Get me your night moves by 1:30 PM.

The town arises to find...

bym, Forensic investigator, killed in a most unstoppable way.
You are the Forensic Investigator. Starting night 2 you may examine the dead body of any player that has died in the game and discover all players that visited that player at night up to that point. You will not be told what night those players visited the deceased, just that they did visit at some point prior to the night you investigated them. The investigated could have died by night kill or day lynching – up to you.

Boston, mafia strongman, was also killed during the night.
You are the mafia’s strongman. You may use your strongman abilities twice in the game. These kills just beef up the normal mafia kill, they are not in addition to them. Strongman kills cannot be stopped unless the player is not in town at night.

It is now day 4, ends at 4:30 PM.

DOESN'T MATTER I AM A GOD

assturtle
boston (mafia)
Da
gouda (mafia)
hammer (mafia)
knight

out of the above: hammer, tsy, gouda were all on doofus rather than timdunk. these 3 are on a tier of their own. tsy making shit posts about nothing. gouda not having the same tone he had last game earlier today. hammer i cant read. idc between these 3
tsy

what up motherfuckers #363

I'm a 3x assassin and used my second shot on Boston last night. I've got one more shot to use.

**toogs**

part timer!
Notice I didnt answer the question regarding 1 or more or odd/even days. I didnt want it to get out that I had moar shots and be a mafia night hit. Since all night kills are simultaneous, even if I die tonight I'll have one more kill under my belt by the morning.

knight is an informant and wins with mafia, I am mafia mole wins with civs, I already told the authorities the last mafia who is obviously lying about me. This game has been over since 4 pm yesterday.

Back