• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Volleyball Coach Abusive?

Omg please let women's freaking volleyball bring the downfall of Wellman

Omg please let women's freaking volleyball bring the downfall of Wellman

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

I can't imagine this guy won't be gone before the end of the week.

So an HBO story and a Title IX investigation don't get him fired but he's going to be gone because the Old Gold & Black is out to get him and we're outraged on some message board ? I'll take the over on one week.

Sounds like my high school lacrosse practices, to be honest. Except the cheering.

Hmm, it's almost like he isn't actually an AD shill.

Nah, the Athletic Department is not commenting on this story. Rafi's absence here makes complete sense. :thumbsup:

I hope you mean Wellman. I doubt Wellman would fire the volleyball coach as he is the same guy who stuck with BZ for 4 years.

They described a two-faced and manipulative man who would frequently threaten the girls’ scholarships, but act friendly and charming in front of the university’s administration.

So he's a fucking Wellman clone. No wonder he hasn't been fired.

The crime here is pretty damn severe. The wellman cover up could be worse. The lack of accountability is mind-numbing. For this to happen 2 years ago...

How did we miss the Title IX investigation? I assume it was simply because we, as a message board, were still consumed with all things [Redacted]?

The crime here is pretty damn severe. The wellman cover up could be worse. The lack of accountability is mind-numbing. For this to happen 2 years ago...

To this point, where in the hell are Scott Hamilton, Dan Collins and others in the local media? Is everyone too afraid of this pompous asshole to shove a microphone under his nose and start asking some questions?!!?

After all the crap Wellman pulled with [Redacted], this would be like Al Capone being brought down for tax evasion.

Back