• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Volleyball Coach Abusive?

You really struggle with context clues. You should work on that.

Aside from this response making no fucking sense, I look forward to your "official response".

What a miserable prick.

Last edited:
Maybe people should inquire about this situation whenever they get asked about donations going forward. Even more compelling than Bz for me. One thing to stand by your shitty coach, another thing to stand by your shitty coach who abuses the young women he's given power over.

Last edited:
Why do people keep attacking Rafi? I appreciate the updates he shares on non-revenue sports. There are definitely some miserable pricks on this thread, but I haven't found Rafi to be one of them.

Because he works for Teflon Ron?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Why do people keep attacking Rafi? I appreciate the updates he shares on non-revenue sports. There are definitely some miserable pricks on this thread, but I haven't found Rafi to be one of them.

Well, I'm not hating on Rafi. I simply asked a question about his presence on he thread because he hadn't commented yet and always seems to have solid (inside?) info about our revenue sports. I was curious what he had to say about this issue, if it is one at all. Based on his response, it appears it is an issue.

Rafi, anymore info you can provide?

This guy seems like a piece of work. But wouldn't he have been let go or disciplined already? We're seeing and reading the tail end of happenings, so seems like there would've been an internal investigation when the players came forward a while ago.

Or not...

I actually have no issues with Rafi.. Just answering the question. 27 has me on ignore because I like to point out how #BuzzIn he was after being wined and dined by [Redacted].

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

That OG&B article is starting to get regular Wake parents in an uproar. My college roommate is calling for Murczek's head on FB, as well as Wellman's for defending him. :thumbsup:

It was interesting how much the local Wake Will event played up to parents in a "keep the checks coming even after four years" way.

Wake Will is like the last hedge fund pitch before the big collapse. And their calculations are like Ponzi scheme too because its all like "pledged" money not based in reality, received dollars, or legal obligations. Just promises. Nice!

I bet their incentive bonuses are real money though.

Last edited:

I have no idea who Rafi is, but from what I am able to glean from his posts, I really doubt he works for the athletic department

MM was basically Rafi on the old boards.

I have no idea who Rafi is, but from what I am able to glean from his posts, I really doubt he works for the athletic department

I've written on here many, many times that I do not work for the athletic department. Never have, never will. It's not my line of work. I'm a Wake grad and live in Winston.

Back