• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmab03 invitational comes to a close. B2B2B.

if you are counting on palma for consistency then I you are bound to be frustrated at this point.

right now we can make the 9th a sub and be done after this. just saying.

Its 8 rounds. I was messing with jaybone. You get a sub from the team of the guy who got injured if you get an injury.

so the whole bit about drafting someone in a foreign country, someone 34+ and a rookie is bullshit i guess

We don't need a 9th round when we already have people drafting off the big board.

Also #protip, you don't need to reach for the best scrub team player in the 2nd round (Lillard) when your last pick is about the same points as a random scrub Piston. So your donks of the day are TK and Apetit. #notesfromtheb2bchamp

Also #protip, you don't need to reach for the best scrub team player in the 2nd round (Lillard) when your last pick is about the same points as a random scrub Piston. So your donks of the day are TK and Apetit. #notesfromtheb2bchamp

Cool.

When OKC and da land play in the finals yall gonna be thinkin damn b$ got us.

Back