• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmab03 invitational comes to a close. B2B2B.

Yeah, that one hurt. I think I've come in second to you the last two years too, but I have a terrible memory so I may be wrong.

the atl getting swept killed me. really annoying they could close out any of those winnable games.

Yeah, that one hurt. I think I've come in second to you the last two years too, but I have a terrible memory so I may be wrong.

So I got ya by 130, Lamarcus will get you 90 this round, and I probably gain 20 points per remaining game in series Heat vs Raptors. So lets say I'm up 80 heading into the next round. Barnes and Kyrie will probably get me 150 points in the finals, and you might not have anyone in the finals. Aldridge will slightly outscore Kyrie in the conference finals, Barnes/Mills and Manu/Diaw is a wash. So your Raptors will need to put up about 200 points in the ECF to catch up, or you winning if the Spurs beat the Warriors. TK and Bmoney have a slight shot if Thunder win.

Yeah, Ptors closing out the series quickly with Jonas getting healthy, pushing the Cavs to 6, and the Spurs going 6 or 7 and/or winning is my best shot.

Team buckets with 2 making it to the 2nd round and no one making it to the conference finals from the 3rd pick in the draft is good work.

if the hawks hadnt gotten swept i think i'd be cruising to victory. still an outside shot but itll take the dubs series playing out a bit longer than the cavs.

With Demare Carroll and Scola? I have to gain 110 points over KD/Carroll/Scola (who is 0-fer the 2nd round) with my four Raps. Feasible if the Raps get past the Cavs.

Can't get Google docs on work computer. If MY DER knock out dubs am I going to win?

Back