• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

palmab03 invitational comes to a close. B2B2B.

I have assigned each player a number 1 through 8, the next person to say 8 numbers in a random order , that will be the order.

A little pressed for time, through some special rule ideas out there and I'll decide what we go with

And just to be 100% clear - it's the whole playoffs, correct?

Of course it's the whole playoffs. If anyone wants in to replace TK for such a stupid question, please post it here.

So we pick individual players and it's just pts scored? I don't think I played last year

Follow up question: Is it possible to play this game if you have the organizer on ignore?

So we pick individual players and it's just pts scored? I don't think I played last year

You are aiming for the most cumulative points scored in the playoffs. No other statistics matter. You will draft 8 players, so a total of 64 players will be drafted.

Yep.

Past rules have included you have to pick one white guy (really dumb rule), one international player, one rookie (I think).

Since Phan is the first pick should we make a no Steph Curry rule out of spite? I will leave it up to vote.

If you pick someone who is already picked, it is up to you to submit an available player. The draft doesn't stop, so you can't steal someone's player who behind you made a legit pick

Back