• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Teague

Teague is a different kind of cat, thats for sure.

As outgoing and loud as James Johnson was, my interactions with Teague always gave me the impression he was a quiet, keep to himself kind of guy.

Never thought Teague gave much of a shit about Wake. Not that he's required to. He was a good player for us for two years and glad we had him.

Teague is an introvert and management doesn't know how to deal with introverts.

Interesting that the coaches and administrators are held to a different standard than the kids.

As outgoing and loud as James Johnson was, my interactions with Teague always gave me the impression he was a quiet, keep to himself kind of guy.

Speaking of Johnson, what is his contract status? He strikes me as not long for The League

You should pay better attention, then.

Ok then educate me on what I'm missing. What part of 5 ppt and 2 rpg, 30% 3pt shooting as a sf suggests a long NBA career? Is he a strong defender? Good locker room guy?

Seems like he's actually an awful locker room presence

Never thought Teague gave much of a shit about Wake. Not that he's required to. He was a good player for us for two years and glad we had him.

If the school I played for threw me under the bus like wake did Teague, I wouldn't care much about them either.

From everything i've read he doesn't like Dwayne Casey. He's under utilized and plays out of position. He should be playing the 4 IMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

From everything i've read he doesn't like Dwayne Casey. He's under utilized and plays out of position. He should be playing the 4 IMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Every stop in his career he's had issues with the coach

I don't know him personally, but it seems he was impacted more by Skip's death than many others. This may have contributed to his disconnect. Skip was his recruiter and main contact before he actually arrived at Wake.

I don't know him personally, but it seems he was impacted more by Skip's death than many others. This may have contributed to his disconnect. Skip was his recruiter and main contact before he actually arrived at Wake.

Based on OP, that's probably likely.

Just hit a couple of money 3s late at Boston.

Aaaaaaand what the eff was that to end regulation?

Seems like from what?

Everything on Johnson for the last several years is incredibly positive.

Memphis loved him, but he got more money to go back to Toronto. But then Toronto signed Carroll this last off season, which was a bit of a surprise and a bit of a gamble as Carroll looked like he blew out his leg in Atlanta. Carroll indeed DID have an injury marred year, and when Carroll went down, JJ stepped up and was playing pretty well, but he has been dealing with plantar fasciatis all year and it got worse after the all star break.

Also, Toronto drafted pretty well last year with late 2st and 2nd round picks and so with Carroll out and then JJ out, Powell, stepped up and played really well. JJ has never been a % 3-point shooter and this kid Powell is sort of a poor man's Carroll - early in his career, could develop into a Carroll type player.

Haven't read anything on JJ and Casey not getting along. Everything I've read indicates that JJ is a professional bench player. Works hard enough to be declared a pro's pro, etc...

I don't get the need to throw quality Deacons under the bus on wisps of information. JJ is a borderline NBA player when healthy so if he were a locker room cancer he'd be in Israel by now.

Back