• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Teague

Somewhat related note, looks like Ish has made about $5.9MM in the NBA. Good for him, could not have happened to a more deserving guy.

He's an unrestricted free agent this summer and I would think can pull at least $4-6MM/year

Ish took a Sixers team that looked like it was going to lose every game and at least made them look like they were a basketball team and not just some random guys off the street. For that alone he deserves a decent chunk of change, NBA level, like the $4-6 million mentioned above. Maybe from Philly, maybe from somebody else who understands that he knows how to run a team.

He might become a good coach once his playing career is over.

Don't get me wrong, I wish all ex-WFU players well in the NBA. Every time I used to check a box in which JJ played, his stats were pretty pedestrian.

Regarding Ish, it would be nice if the Sixers offered him a competitive contract so he can stay there. Fans seem to like him, and it would be nice for him to have some stability with one team for a few years.

yeah I actually looked up some numbers last night after re-reading this thread

JJ has earned about twice as much money as Ish in his career but didn’t play that many minutes more than Ish

yeah I actually looked up some numbers last night after re-reading this thread

JJ has earned about twice as much money as Ish in his career but didn’t play that many minutes more than Ish
Ish played a lot of minutes on low dollar contracts. He has earned a decent payday in his next contract.

His contracts since 2016 have been for about $6 million a year and about $4.5 million a year. I doubt his next contract is going to be all that great, since he's now 35.

Major props to Ish for making it to 35yo in the league when his elite talent is his speed.

But yeah, I doubt he sees another contract.

He’s a free agent now — I bet he gets picked up somewhere, but wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t.

He’s a free agent now — I bet he gets picked up somewhere, but wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t.

I could see him add a team to the NBA Vagabond record on a vet min deal. Some team with young point guards should pick him up to help the kids understand NBA speed.

Maybe back to the Pistons but they have Monte Morris and probably too many young guards.

Back