• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transfer Williams NOT coming to Wake?

So it seems RJ has changed a great deal during his sabbatical

Nor have you changed. This thread was fine until hoopla showed up. As usual, you blame me for defending myself versus holding the person who started it responsible.

You have to feel sorry for Rjkarl. He's a senior citizen that is losing friends left and right. The interweb is all he has left.

This thread has been derailed. Let's get back to the point that Transfer Williams has transferred back to UCF. I mean what the hell, Transfer? Why you gotta do is like that?

This thread has been derailed. Let's get back to the point that Transfer Williams has transferred back to UCF. I mean what the hell, Transfer? Why you gotta do is like that?

Better get used to it. Every thread will now get derailed due to the return of RJ.

So it seems RJ has changed a great deal during his sabbatical

Hey RJ doesn't throw the first punch, but he will hit back. It is not his fault that the usual suspects are back to their old trolling ways.

My guess is Hoopla has a picture of Jerry Sandusky on the ceiling of his bedroom and jerks off to it every night. That goes along with having one butt cheek with "Free Jerry" as a tattoo and "Property of Jerry Sandusky" on the other one.

He probably has a transcript of the trial on his night stand that's highlighted to give him tips.

Jerry Sandusky is not in the mind's eye of anyone other than someone who envies and idolizes that pervert. hoopla just wanted to share his Sandusky fanboy status and blame me for it.

:bowrofl:

The point is we never wanted this kid, and honestly we are a better squad without this pine riding scrub. If manning wanted him he would be here. RJ is right, these are facts not opinions, but some people on here just lack the critical self awareness to be able to recognize fact from LIES.

The point is we never wanted this kid, and honestly we are a better squad without this pine riding scrub. If manning wanted him he would be here. RJ is right, these are facts not opinions, but some people on here just lack the critical self awareness to be able to recognize fact from LIES.

We "wanted" him, but sort of like how you "want" a green veggie to go with your ribs. Your gf or wife says it's good for you, which it may be. The ribs are enough by themselves.

It might have been nice to have Williams, but it's pretty obvious he didn't think he was good enough to get serious PT at Wake. Otherwise, he would have honored his commitment.

What about the thing where you have sex through a sheet ? Is that still something you do ?

Would you eat ice cream less than 36 minutes after eating a corned beef sandwich ?

Would you eat ice cream less than 36 minutes after eating a corned beef sandwich ?

My family was in Rabbi Wise's reform synagogue in Cincinnati in the mid-1800s. We could have a milkshake with a cheeseburger all the way back then.

A rabbi and a priest are sitting together on a train. The priest looks at the rabbi and asks, "Rabbi, I know that many of your people can't eat pork. Just between two men of the cloth, have you ever had a ham sandwich?"

"Well, father, when I was a young man I was a bit of a rebel and had a ham sandwich."

"What did you think of it?"

"It was good. Father, just between us, I know priests are supposed to be celibate. Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"The week before I went into the seminary, my brother and cousin tried to convince not to go by bringing a woman to me."

"Wasn't it a hell of a lot better than a ham sandwich?"

2016-02-05.jpg

My guess is Hoopla has a picture of Jerry Sandusky on the ceiling of his bedroom and jerks off to it every night. That goes along with having one butt cheek with "Free Jerry" as a tattoo and "Property of Jerry Sandusky" on the other one.

He probably has a transcript of the trial on his night stand that's highlighted to give him tips.

Jerry Sandusky is not in the mind's eye of anyone other than someone who envies and idolizes that pervert. hoopla just wanted to share his Sandusky fanboy status and blame me for it.

You vehemently defended Sandusky! These are our children's lives! Now your back tracking as everyone is calling you out. What a disgrace to the Black and Gold you are. You should be black balled! I will not stand for this because as you know, #ICant&WillNotBeSilenced

Back