• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

burn in hell Joe Paterno you piece of shit

If even Milhouse is telling you being a douche isn't the correct response, you should listen.

You are the absolute best at this. And there isn't even a close second.

Hell of a complement but I concede to Milhouse.

This is one crime where I can honestly say I'd hire a hit man if this happened to my child. The guy would be in 30 pieces in a corn field.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is one crime where I can honestly say I'd hire a hit man if this happened to my child. The guy would be in 30 pieces in a corn field.

Much difference response than Happy Valley. They just kept cheering.

Or do it yourself and keep it in the bedroom. Thought that was a good movie.

Al Pacino as Paterno in the upcoming HBO movie
dmlxfo8q8m2ra7sgh2xh.jpg

I know there is no such thing as bad publicity, but does Nike really want to be associated with an after-the-fact portrayal of that SOB? That's like wanting to sponsor Aaron Hernandez in his murdering outfit.

Like father, like son

The son of Jerry Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant coach convicted of sexually abusing 10 boys, has pleaded guilty to soliciting oral sex and nude photos from teenage girls, according to the Associated Press.

Jeffrey Sandusky, 41, faces up to eight years in state prison after admitting on Friday to various charges related to text conversations with two sisters after his father was sentenced to prison.

A prison guard before his arrest in February, Jeffrey Sandusky has long been one of his father's most loyal allies. He defended the infamous coach in multiple interviews, seeing "boundary issues" where a jury saw predation, and managed to convince a writer for Bleacher Report of "the sincerity behind his words" — if not the words themselves.

Prosecutors allege that in 2013, the year after his father was convicted of 45 counts of sex abuse spanning more than a decade, Jeffrey Sandusky texted a 15-year-old girl and asked her for various things — at one point oral sex.

The girl refused and didn't mention the exchange to her parents, according to a state trooper affidavit reviewed by Penn Live.

But three years later, in 2016, Sandusky is accused of making essentially the same request to the girl's then-16-year-old sister, who told her father.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...y-sandusky-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-crimes/

Back