• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

burn in hell Joe Paterno you piece of shit

There is no such thing as too much heat in this case.

Also the administration had to know all along and just swept it under the rug. Big time pieces of shit that should burn as well.

If there's anything you could argue is worse than killing two people in cold blood it's knowingly harboring, aiding and abetting a child rapist.

Yep, I've thought the same thing. In my mind Paterno is as guilty as Sandusky. Heck Sandusky's actions maybe can be explained by having some sort of mental sickness, no excuse though and he deserves the worst that can be done to him, but apparently Paterno just sat back knowing what was happening and did nothing purely for selfish reasons. In some ways that may be worse.

http://deadspin.com/unsealed-court-documents-sandusky-abuse-allegation-was-1783508016

The victim, who was identified in court records as John Doe 150, said that while he was attending a football camp at Penn State, Sandusky touched him as he showered. Sandusky’s finger penetrated the boy’s rectum, Doe testified in court in 2014, and the victim asked to speak with Paterno about it. Doe testified that he specifically told Paterno that Sandusky had sexually assaulted him, and Paterno ignored it.

“Is it accurate that Coach Paterno quickly said to you, ‘I don’t want to hear about any of that kind of stuff, I have a football season to worry about?’” the man’s lawyer asked him in 2014.

“Specifically. Yes . . . I was shocked, disappointed, offended. I was insulted. . . I said, is that all you’re going to do? You’re not going to do anything else?”

Paterno, the man testified, just walked away.

Couldn't agree more with the OP.

John Doe 150 must be lying! See he doesn't even use his real name! He wants money, that's it he's money hungry!

JoePa would never willfully ignore child sexual assault! It's a conspiracy carried out by Bobby Bowden and Louis Freeh!

Don't sully a dead man's grave with these reports! He can't defend himself! Where were they when he was alive!

Back