• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

This is what happens when you field too many Tottenham players....

Akinfeev was made to be looked like a midget there. Not even that good of a freekick.

Woeful goalkeeping. Vad will be here shortly...

After watching that replay, Akinfeev is officially on the take. He intentionally cocked up the wall and then pulled his hand back on the save attempt.

After watching that replay, Akinfeev is officially on the take. He intentionally cocked up the wall and then pulled his hand back on the save attempt.

Then what about the Rooney save just a few minutes before?

Geez, and England was pretty dominant throughout. Given their international lack of success, I wonder if that result hurts a fragile group psyche.

The bigger problem was the substitutes IMO

Totally agreed. Handed the initiative of the match to Russia to take. I'll never understand taking off players that can threaten to counter-attack and replacing them with players that, well, can't threaten that, when only defending a 1 goal lead.

It allows the other team to throw more players forward without increasing their own risk of giving something up going the other way. Just craziness IMO.

Word is Zaza and El Sharaawy will start over Eder and Giaccherini/Darmian for Italy against Belgium.

Does England stick with a similar lineup next match? Is the Russian goal going to be blamed on the sub-offs or is it an overall team thing?

I'm hoping Vardy gets some time.

I'd bet Sterling gets dropped. Maybe Lallana.

Lallana wasn't bad, but he wasn't good. He was just out there.

Lol at England. Somehow the 2nd best player in your country doesn't see the field in a EURO match.

That result should definitely help with the violence and hooligans

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

An excellent example of the quality of GK he is, and why his behavior on the FK is inexplicable.
He's a fucking shockingly terrible goalkeeper. Just an absolute error prone train wreck who is incapable of any form of consistency. If he played outside of Russia where people saw him more regularly he'd be ruthlessly mocked.

who here is shocked that it was english and russian fans that caused problems

Back