• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

I just realized Perisic has the outline of Croatia shaved into the side of his head. That's either amazing or ridiculous, I can't tell.

Yeah, I saw that earlier and couldn't really figure out what it was. Thought it might be some sort of fucked up anvil.

I just realized Perisic has the outline of Croatia shaved into the side of his head. That's either amazing or ridiculous, I can't tell.

and his squad number shaved into the other side of his head

no ruling necessary. extremely douchey.

Yeah, I saw that earlier and couldn't really figure out what it was. Thought it might be some sort of fucked up anvil.

Same, but on the slow motion view of the header could see it was definitely the country outline. That's hilarious.

croatia-outline-map.jpg

I love the country shaved into his head. I hate his number shaved into his head.

FOUR Man United Academy products in this Northern Ireland starting XI.

This might be a naive question but does anyone have any idea whether there are any Irish Catholics on the Northern Ireland team and whether the team is supported by the Irish Catholics of Northern Ireland?

This might be a naive question but does anyone have any idea whether there are any Irish Catholics on the Northern Ireland team and whether the team is supported by the Irish Catholics of Northern Ireland?

No idea. But I was thinking the name of their anthem should be Let's Kill the Catholics and Cut Down Their Trees, lyrics by Oliver Cromwell.

I'd bet Sterling gets dropped. Maybe Lallana.

Lallana wasn't bad, but he wasn't good. He was just out there.

I thought Sterling and Lallana were good in the first half. In the second half, however, Sterling was incredibly wasteful and Lallana was anonymous. Roy should have subbed Sterling earlier. He also should have brought Vardy on for Kane which would have made England far more dangerous on the counter.

Back