• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

You guys were ragging on Germany's D. Belgium's D is infinitely worse than Germany's without Kompany back there. And Lukaku is a no show so far. Belgium has too much talent to look this bad. But I guess all their talent is in their front 6. Too bad too - I kinda like them about the most of the Euros, and I like their kits as well.

Speaking of D, I've actually been fairly impressed with ours so far in the Copa, especially Brooks.

De Bruyne must be under strict orders to stay wide right no matter what. He barely moves and has only come inside once or twice.

Seeing the ball go into the box and KdB just lightly jogging onto the screen is sad.

De Bruyne must be under strict orders to stay wide right no matter what. He barely moves and has only come inside once or twice.

Seeing the ball go into the box and KdB just lightly jogging onto the screen is sad.

Should get Carrasco on for Fellaini, move De Bruyne central, and start to control the play.

FFS De Bruyne is just ball watching...Hazard trying to get the ball into the box and KDB is hanging just inside the 18 yd box, not even attempting to attack.

The shit defenses fielded by two of the tournament's favorites will make it a even more exciting month.

Romelu Lukaku's game by numbers:

7 misplaced passes
0 goals
0 chances created
0 take-ons
0 aerial duels won

Everton asking for 60+ million for this dude is borderline insane.

They'll make up for it against Ireland...though that Defense may be in trouble with Zlatan!

Wilmots is a terrible manager and Conte is a brilliant one.

That result was so predictable, experienced Italy angry at being written off against an inexperienced Belgium with an empty suit manager.

Romelu Lukaku's game by numbers:

7 misplaced passes
0 goals
0 chances created
0 take-ons
0 aerial duels won

Everton asking for 60+ million for this dude is borderline insane.

He was terrible from what I saw, but it was one game. When he's tuned in, he's fantastic.

Back