• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

I remember Liverpool had hopes for Nemeth. Forgot he existed until the fantasy spreadsheet.

Also, I am amazed that Kiraly still plays, much less starts for his nation in the European Championship.

That dude looks like he is pushing 60.

Was just reminded by Twitter that Kiraly was in goal for this thunderbolt strike from Paul Scholes

Modric's volley can suck it

How the fuck is this 0-0?

Some woodwork and 2-3 other missed opportunities. But a bad giveaway almost cost you 1. So when did Austria get decent? I don't think I've ever seen them in the WC. Rooting for you in the 2nd half.

Some woodwork and 2-3 other missed opportunities. But a bad giveaway almost cost you 1. So when did Austria get decent? I don't think I've ever seen them in the WC. Rooting for you in the 2nd half.
Austria got decent when all the immigrant kids decided to play for where they grew up and not their parents/grandparents countries.

Junuzivic, Arnautovic, Alaba, Dragovic, etc

decent Austria 0 - 1 Hungary

1548c8602bbe94e4a8bf7adbbcc04f373251c7943f90604d5b63b6e2a0ca8899_1.jpg

That was a costly foul. Sent off and goal chalked off

Back