• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

I think I saw on twitter that Liverpool is the most represented club in Euro 2016 with 12.

Sturridge, Hendo, Clyne, Milner, Lallana, Can, Skrtel, Mignolet, Allen, Benteke, Origi. Not sure on the 12th. Lovren and Sakho would have been two more if not for strange circumstances.

I think I saw on twitter that Liverpool is the most represented club in Euro 2016 with 12.

Sturridge, Hendo, Clyne, Milner, Lallana, Can, Skrtel, Mignolet, Allen, Benteke, Origi. Not sure on the 12th. Lovren and Sakho would have been two more if not for strange circumstances.

Danny Ward.

No Mata, Darmian, or Januzaj making it because of LvG

(much less true for Januzaj)

The Frog unions are doing their best to fuck up the European championships. But wait till the Islamist crazies add their contribution. We have a lot to look forward to.

(I wish we could just go back to being concerned with poor officiating.)

I always root for the underdogs, but beyond that I think I'm on the England HYPE train. I normally root against them because fuck Rooney and Lampard and Gerard and Terry and Rio, but I kind of like this squad. Especially if they run out the young guys. Plus i love my dudes ROSS and future English National team captain JOHN STONES.

England XI v Portugal: Hart, Walker, Rose, Smalling, Cahill, Dier, Milner, Alli, Rooney, Kane, Vardy

Seems like it would be diamond, but could be Milner next to Dier with Alli, Rooney and Vardy behind Kane. Probably a decent shot that this is the eleven for the first match.

Portugal: Rui Patricio, Carvalho, Alves, Eliseu, Vieirinha, Adrien Silva, Joao Moutinho, Danilo, Nani, Rafa, Joao Mario

Why the fuck is Harry Kane taking England's corners?

53305.3.jpg

More WOY genius...

Kane and Vardy top the PL scoring charts this season on the Champions and 3rd place teams. Rooney was so poor as striker that he was dropped back to midfield for his club that finished 5th.

Rooney striker and Kane/Vardy relegated to the wings.

WOY!

Jesus, Kane is lucky he didn't get seriously injured there. Could have lost an eye!

Can't believe I'm watching this. Why did anyone believe England would be fun again? This is fucking dreadful.

Stars of the Euros drunkenly singing an Austrian folkish song (it's a song about getting wasted drunk and coming home to a pissed off girl, but in super thick mountain dialect).

PS - Alaba is amazing

Kingsley Coman: "Am I afraid of anything? Yes, spiders. But in football, I'm afraid of nothing."

hahahahhaha, awesome quote

Back