• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sexual Assault Ignored at Baylor

I'm sure in private conversations Ron Wellman cites Baylor as what Wake would become if not for his culture patrol.

Ironic that Ken Starr spent tens of millions to prosecute Clinton for lying about a BJ but wantonly ignored repeated sexual assaults by football players at Baylor. The ESPN stories told of victims contacting his office directly and him doing nothing. This included a repeat offender. He knew about this for many years and did nothing.

I hope they bankrupt that rat bastard. He is a total POS.

Ironic that Ken Starr spent tens of millions to prosecute Clinton for lying about a BJ but wantonly ignored repeated sexual assaults by football players at Baylor. The ESPN stories told of victims contacting his office directly and him doing nothing. This included a repeat offender. He knew about this for many years and did nothing.

I hope they bankrupt that rat bastard. He is a total POS.

Knew this was coming.

No, because you are as predictable as they come.

I wonder what you'd be saying if it was your daughter?

It's you who are predictable.

Ken Starr is a POS and deserves a lot worse than he's going to get. He allowed a system of covering up sexual felonies against women to exist for many years at Baylor. It's a shame he can't be charged as a co-conspirator or at least for obstruction of justice.

How he can still have his job is beyond the comprehension of anyone with even a scintilla of morals.

Probably not quite as bad as this, but BYU is also under fire for castigating sexual assault victims, going so far as kicking them out of school due to honor code violations.

Its funny how the most religiously affiliated school have this completely coincidental commonality.

Filthbags.

it is strange that Starr's career will likely end because of a sex scandal and not just a married dude getting a BJ but sexual assault and cover ups. Somewhere Bill Clinton smirks.

Baylor has had horrific issues off the court and off the field over the last 15 years. There was the, uh, MURDER and cover up by coach Dave Bliss in hoops who was hired by Baylor only a handful of years after paying players at SMU and now this.

And yes, fuck you, Ken Starr. Fuck you.

Honestly though, these things wouldn't happen if there was an alumni base who pressured the administration to run a moral ship. Baylor's alumni base, at least the monied ones, prefer on field and on court wins to anything else. So FUCK THEM too.

And you can't even drink beer when tailgating at a Baylor football game. What a joke.

For this, Ken Starr and Art Briles should be put under the jail or in the conjugal visit trailer.

I wonder what will happen when women at Texas public universities start using their campus carry rights to shoot the athletes sexually assaulting them.

Back