• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teflon Buzz Rises Again

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
The Houston Rockets were in the process Thursday of conducting ‎three more interviews for their head-coaching vacancy, but signs continue to point strongly to the team hiring Mike D'Antoni as their next coach, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that Rockets owner Leslie Alexander and general manager Daryl Morey traveled to Cleveland to hold separate interviews with Toronto Raptors assistant coach Rex Kalamian, Charlotte Hornets assistant Stephen Silas and Memphis Grizzlies assistant ‎Jeff [Redacted].

On the bright side, maybe Bzz could get Morey to hire Wellman as Asst GM.

And isn't Morey of the #kenpomadvancedstats guys? If your #analytics are pointing you to [Redacted], that right there should be the end of analytics for everyone.

The fact Morey even interviewed Bz solidifies his place as the most overrated GM in the history of sports

I live in Houston (the third of my bad sports trifecta: WFU, Vanderbilt, Houston). It is the city-equivalent of WFU sports-wise. The only reason they haven't already hired Buzz is because they didn't think of it. It's too perfect.

Well I for one hope this means Bz is in play and will get hired in the next couple of years.

He flew under the radar in Denver his first go round and his disastrous tenure at Wake went largely unnoticed. I can't wait for him to fail spectacularly on a national stage.

This thin skinned dimwit's press conferences as he tries to explain why the Pelicans lost by 30 will be gold.

The billboards and newspaper ads and general venom of the fanbase would have to come up in an interview, right? Think of all the asinine questions these GMs ask potential players at scouting combines, they have to ask similarly tough questions of coaches I would think.

Mr. [Redacted], can you explain why there is a 41-page thread entitled "Fuck you, Jeff [Redacted]" on a public message board? And what is your relationship to a one Justin Maynard of 12 NW 5th Place, Williston, Florida? Do you realize that even your name is redacted and unmentionable in certain circles - do you consider yourself better, worse, or on par with Satan?

The Houston Rockets were in the process Thursday of conducting ‎three more interviews for their head-coaching vacancy, but signs continue to point strongly to the team hiring Mike D'Antoni as their next coach, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that Rockets owner Leslie Alexander and general manager Daryl Morey traveled to Cleveland to hold separate interviews with Toronto Raptors assistant coach Rex Kalamian, Charlotte Hornets assistant Stephen Silas and Memphis Grizzlies assistant ‎Jeff [Redacted].

wtf?

Maybe they have a culture problem?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

At least they might have a chance to win on Tuesday nights

Although, if there is any large city on Earth that Buzz would fit in, it's Houston. He'd be a dynamic personality there.

REDACTED and the nuclear waste pile known as Houston make perfect sense.

Well I for one hope this means Bz is in play and will get hired in the next couple of years.

He flew under the radar in Denver his first go round and his disastrous tenure at Wake went largely unnoticed. I can't wait for him to fail spectacularly on a national stage.

This thin skinned dimwit's press conferences as he tries to explain why the Pelicans lost by 30 will be gold.

Don't you mean the Rockets?

Back