• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teflon Buzz Rises Again

Rockets already positioning themselves for the #1 pick in 2017. Right out of the blocks, Buzz guarantees they go 0-41 on the road.

Rockets already positioning themselves for the #1 pick in 2017. Right out of the blocks, Buzz guarantees they go 0-41 on the road.

Does he hire Danny Manning as an asst?

The billboards and newspaper ads and general venom of the fanbase would have to come up in an interview, right? Think of all the asinine questions these GMs ask potential players at scouting combines, they have to ask similarly tough questions of coaches I would think.

Mr. [Redacted], can you explain why there is a 41-page thread entitled "Fuck you, Jeff [Redacted]" on a public message board? And what is your relationship to a one Justin Maynard of 12 NW 5th Place, Williston, Florida? Do you realize that even your name is redacted and unmentionable in certain circles - do you consider yourself better, worse, or on par with Satan?

Have you seen my record? I clearly never sold my soul. Then again, I probably just made the wrong choice.

It actually says this on one of the Rocket's fan sites.

"Despite D'Antoni's overstated deficiencies, Les and Daryl know that the team is in need of a culture shift. . . . Enter Jeff [Redacted]."

They hired him as an assistant - not the HC

Yes. I should have made that clear. He'll be the defensive assistant. So I'm not sure he's really "rising" here so much as moving laterally, but still, he's been wanted by multiple NBA teams since he left us. Stunning indeed.

Doesn't bother me at all. Top assistant on an NBA team is the perfect job for him.

So when D'Antoni gets fired before the all star break, does this mean Buzz takes over?

They did it!

Probably pulled out his pocket piano and had a sing along

pCQqM.jpg

Wow... I can not imagine a worse 3 hours for anyone. How do you talk to that man for 3 straight hours and then offer him a job?

Wow... I can not imagine a worse 3 hours for anyone. How do you talk to that man for 3 straight hours and then offer him a job?

It really is mind-blowing. I mean watching the man in a 5 minute press conference made me want to start pulling my hair out and start looking for a rope.

Back