• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Ugh. This was on my mind but I wanted to let it be to see if eags would draw a hit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I guess I am dumb today, but why would that make eagles draw a hit?

Vote count through post #1143:

sd3 (3) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp
Numbers (2)– damo, loki
Eagles (2) – Numbers, Deacsfan27
Gooner - sd3

I guess I am dumb today, but why would that make eagles draw a hit?
I figure the less questions/heat around him the more likely he is to draw a hit.

my plan was to bring it up tomorrow if he was not hit.

Doofus, SD3, you were both here like two seconds ago bros

Doofus, SD3, you were both here like two seconds ago bros

QT, Boston you are included as well. Please come back because you both have sounded civ when here.

QT, especially you because we are reaching the end of your leash on observing rather than posting.

I figure the less questions/heat around him the more likely he is to draw a hit.

my plan was to bring it up tomorrow if he was not hit.

gotcha, I guess. I believe in throwing as much info on the table as possible, but I get your point.

caught up!

This is the worst looking interaction, starting a bit before, and knowing rom is mafia

maxresdefault.jpg

But BY FAR the worst reading player in the game is ***damo***

Toog read 800 posts in like ten minutes. Then comes to a stupid conclusion. Shocker.
You read pretty bad until the dumbtell. If its legit. If you did it on purpose I hate you.

75a0123863cacc6701337f2dc8355063.jpg

I laughed. Im a terrible person.

You want to explain how I "look so bad" or whatever?

the entirety of your day one interactions. It's a slow build, like when you forget to wash your hands after de-seeding habeneros, and then take a piss. You feel a tingle, and then a bit of an itch and then 10 minutes later you scream oh my god and hope you didnt rub your eyes.

A question I do have after rereading day two is who would silence Gooner?

No one can silence the Gooner. I shall not be quieted.

Also, I don't want to read too much into it, but I never explicitly stated I was silenced (I was), so sirens are going off re: numbers right now. But it was an easy connection to make, so I'm probably going overboard with that line of thinking.

Okay, and at the risk of a joke going over my head completely, you were in fact silenced yesterday right? You made one post all day, it was a vote for Eagles, and then you said "that sucked" and posted almost immediately day 3. Maybe I missed where you claimed you were silenced or something.

Not exactly rocket science that he was silenced. Gooner doesn't vote for Eagles day two and Gooner doesn't make only one post a day. The second post is clear as day.

Meanwhile Biff isn't even playing and has made 25% as many posts as Doofus and SD3 and 16.6% as many posts as QT.

This is ridiculous.

Okay I'm off Tejas for now and going with SD3.

Things pop up but this has to end.

the entirety of your day one interactions. It's a slow build, like when you forget to wash your hands after de-seeding habeneros, and then take a piss. You feel a tingle, and then a bit of an itch and then 10 minutes later you scream oh my god and hope you didnt rub your eyes.

You sure that's from the habaneros?

Back