• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe to Baylor

I would think the natural follow up question to his "everybody has these issues," is "did you have them at Wake Forest?"

I'm real curious how much recruiting he'll do at Baylor, and how successful he'll be.

He did have players investigated for sexual assault at Wake. They were suspended indefinitely and reinstated after no charges were filed.

on ESPN2 at 9am today (Wed.)

i think he did a really great job this am on mike & mike!! makes me miss him, from the early years of Grobe. he mentioned wake several times & discipline issues several times.

DAN!!!!!

i think he did a really great job this am on mike & mike!! makes me miss him, from the early years of Grobe. he mentioned wake several times & discipline issues several times.

I miss the early Wake years Grobe too, but I'm really impressed with Clawson so far. This the year we've got to start seeing some better results in the win column, but I really like Clawson so far.

I miss the early Wake years Grobe too, but I'm really impressed with Clawson so far. This the year we've got to start seeing some better results in the win column, but I really like Clawson so far.

Exactly how I feel. Wouldn't mind seeing some of this from Clawson.

At least 2 "targeting" penalties in those clips. I actually shot at least one of them. Back when the dirty dozen was shooting commercials for MSD.

So has it been announced that we are honoring the 2006 ACC Champions at the Cuse game?

It's a Baylor bye week.

So has it been announced that we are honoring the 2006 ACC Champions at the Cuse game?

It's a Baylor bye week.

I'd love to see Grobie open the gate, can't imagine he'd do it while coaching at another school though.

I'd love to see Grobie open the gate, can't imagine he'd do it while coaching at another school though.

I think he'd show up to be honored for the 10th anniversary though.

Meh. He's probably right. A few bad kids and administrators. Those people are gone (presumably and other than STARR... WTF). But what is Grobe supposed to do about that?

Back