• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe to Baylor

Big money was the reason everything was covered up. Baylor a poor version of Wake in football and hoops many years ago, amazingly transforms itself into a top 10 football and basketball school. The basketball programs was far worse off than anything that has happened at Wake, with the player murder etc.

Something stinks in Waco and big money is behind it. If they were able to cover up rapes for many years, they are probably pro's at covering up recruiting violations and under the table payments.

The Baylor athletics success story will completely unravel someday (IMO)

That's exactly what Wellman and crew want us to believe. The only way a small private school can have sustained success is if they're dirty. It justifies the culture charade.

Baylor bought themselves some integrity. He'll shake hands and play some golf. Maybe get the recruits to stay committed. Bear nation needs some time to reorganize, this buys them a good six months. Good Luck Coach and Sic'em!

Those recruits are dropping, from the #17 rated class, every few hours. The top 6 guys are gone.

That's exactly what Wellman and crew want us to believe. The only way a small private school can have sustained success is if they're dirty. It justifies the culture charade.

Precisely.

Has anyone checked any Baylor boards to see what they're saying?

I read this on the close captioning at a restaurant so forgive me if its not accurate, but I think that Briles's entire staff is staying, including Briles son and son in law. Even Grobe is going to be shaking his head at the nepotism on that staff. This could be awkward!

Covering up rapes and letting the football team be above the university would actually support that notion.

There was a lot of speculation here in past that Baylor could not be bringing in some of the recruits it was without some extra curricular activities.

Yeah. By people who believe the AD spin.

I'm so curious about the offense - will they keep the same style?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's the truth.

The saddest part about the whole thing is that many posters here really want us to be Baylor. Either that or they are totally delusional to reality.

And it's the truth.

The saddest part about the whole thing is that many posters here really want us to be Baylor. Either that or they are totally delusional to reality.

Duke has been pretty good in hoops for a few years.

Back