• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

So bkf didn't do enough to ensure his own conditions were met for our wager? Sad !

Oh well, I wish bobknightfan was a man of principle that would do whatever it took to see through his obligation, but I guess that just isn't the case. Oh whale.

And did anybody else watch Angela Rye on Maher tonight?

Fucking hell, I love that woman.

TREMENDOUS!
Trump with 33% of the black vote and 52% of the Hispanic vote in Florida. Nice.
dW3TBt.jpg

Trump has officially lost it. At a campaign event, he just asked Obama, "not to pardon Hillary Clinton for her crimes against America or her crimes against society."

He's also saying his marital infidelities don't count but Bill's should count against Hillary.

#BasementDwellers is trending on twitter. Wonder how the millennial Bernie supporters feel about Hillary telling her rich donors that you're a bunch of naive idealists living in your parents basements.

This place is just a Bob 2 echo chamber on the weekend. Bob, do you just sit and home and talk to yourself all day?

Trump has officially lost it. At a campaign event, he just asked Obama, "not to pardon Hillary Clinton for her crimes against America or her crimes against society."

He's also saying his marital infidelities don't count but Bill's should count against Hillary.

I agree with you RJ. I think Obama should pardon her. She has suffered much at the hands of Bill Clinton. Most likely a lot of her criminal actions were at his behest. Even if that does not prove to be the case, she lashes out because she has been so embarrassed and humiliated by the endless string of women her husband paraded in front of her.

She is the victim here and does not deserve to rot in a jail cell. I am with you, RJ. Free Hillary.

Why have the Bobs stopped post RCP and 538 updates? We were getting them at least two or three times a day last week. What happened?

well, their other favorite site for the past couple of weeks, 538, has Hillary at about 66%.

Why have the Bobs stopped post RCP and 538 updates? We were getting them at least two or three times a day last week. What happened?

Others have been posting them but you're free to post them as well. Unlike others, I won't whine about said posts.

#BasementDwellers is trending on twitter. Wonder how the millennial Bernie supporters feel about Hillary telling her rich donors that you're a bunch of naive idealists living in your parents basements.

Centered once again around St. Petersburg, Russia! Tremendous!

Others have been posting them but you're free to post them as well. Unlike others, I won't whine about said posts.

Nah, it's much better when BKF or you post the rcp or the 538 numbers is giant red letters. That way I know which parts are important. Can't understand why you guys stopped.

Back