• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Richmond leading UVa 6-0 and gashing their defense on the ground. Of course their OL isn't up to FSU standards so it's strange they can open any holes at all... /s

Josh Rosen with one of the dumber plays of the year so far.

I don't know what Dan Mullens long term career goals are but so stupid of him not to jump 1-2 years ago when he was a hot name. No coach could turn msu into a power in the sec west and he's going to look a lot less attractive as msu goes back to the cellar of that division.

could have had florida

houston had a 27 year old punter

i was only halfway paying attention when the broadcast mentioned this, but wasn't there some story about him face-timing with a UH coach while sipping a cocktail?

i was only halfway paying attention when the broadcast mentioned this, but wasn't there some story about him face-timing with a UH coach while sipping a cocktail?

ya while saying the head coach really seemed like a brother figure to him

i still expect lsu to win this game, but les miles might want to think about skipping the charter flight home in case wisconsin wins

Richmond, coached by Danny Rocco (WF '84), has run up over 300 yds of offense against UVa at the half and lead 16-7 (missed another scoring chance at the end of regulation by poor clock mgt). They run a balanced conventional offensive scheme.

Clawson ought to note Rocco's OC given his background as Richmond hc...

Richmond, coached by Danny Rocco (WF '84), has run up over 300 yds of offense against UVa at the half and lead 16-7 (missed another scoring chance at the end of regulation by poor clock mgt). They run a balanced conventional offensive scheme.

Rocco might be a guy to make note of down the road if he continues succeeding as a head coach.

Gonna take a while for Bronco to clean up the mess that another former Richmond HC left at UVA

i still expect lsu to win this game, but les miles might want to think about skipping the charter flight home in case wisconsin wins

If there is a Badger win, Les Miles may be canned tonight. The amount of honks on that field for WI is ridiculous and they are pushing LSU around. Miles to be is not a great motivator.

Back