• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

I have no idea what UCLA is doing to deserve these preseason rankings repeatedly. They've averaged 4 losses a season since Mora's arrival.

It's probably based on Rosen's strength as a prospect. He has the potential to be an elite QB, but his inconsistency in the first half and these drops in the second have just been brutal to watch. The only reason they even had a shot was that TAMU PF earlier.

Final Richmond 37 UVa 20. A couple of late scores make it look respectable and show UVa could actually execute an offense. But it was a blowout when it counted. UVa has a lot of thoroughbred athletes on their team, so by the time we play them I'd expect a lot higher performance. Richmond has typically FCS level players, i.e. not that chiselled lol.

There's hope yet. Impressive drive, amazing recovery on that TD run

LOL SEC Jest

Back