• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

can't win games if you can't catch the football

neither of these teams is top-25 by the time it's all said and done

trevor knight might actually be more obnoxious than josh rosen. somehow.

After starting quarterback Tago Smith injured his right knee in the first half of Saturday's 52-16 victory against FCS opponent Fordham, the Midshipmen pulled freshman Malcolm Perry out of the stands.

Who runs a screen play deep in the shadow of their goalpost?

I love watching the Holes get jobbed, but I hate Georgia just as much. Tough situation. Win-win lose-lose simultaneously.

I love watching the Holes get jobbed, but I hate Georgia just as much. Tough situation. Win-win lose-lose simultaneously.

Win-win. Just focus on the misery.

I hate offenses where the QB always has to look to the sideline. Holes need two scores, but QB can't run a play without looking at the sideline for 15 seconds.

Our next two opponents have score 49 points or more in their opening game. We scored 7 against one of the worst teams in the country. Come on Claw get an offense to go with your defense.

Back