• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Something has to give. You can't try and play three QBs and expect any of them to thrive

Gus finally got the memo -- stopping playing Johnson at QB for good and things have improved

You would be a better coach than Gus.

Probably would
Name the last team to rotate three QBs in a game. Was it successful? You probably can't even name an instance because no one else is stupid enough to try it

Jimbo is going to get like $10 mil /yr. LSU gonna come running and FSU will have to back up the Brinks truck (again)

Prime time game. Everyone in world watching. Two competing sports brands. And both of these teams in shitty, plain uniforms. Smh.

Prime time game. Everyone in world watching. Two competing sports brands. And both of these teams in shitty, plain uniforms. Smh.
Huh? These two teams should never wear anything but their traditional uniforms.

i bet there is a correlation between iconic college football brands, wins/championships and non flashy/traditional uniforms

ND started wearing green alternate jerseys not too long ago. Was that a throwback or something new?

Yeah, found an article about the green jerseys' long, albeit pretty sporadic, history. I have no memory of them from the Holtz/Davies years, so I wasn't sure.

Yeah, found an article about the green jerseys' long, albeit pretty sporadic, history. I have no memory of them from the Holtz/Davies years, so I wasn't sure.

No problem, had family member play for the Irish back in the late 70's and you learn or your told about the lore often.

Back