• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Damn, I love college football, but so hate it when someone gets really hurt.

College football is always better when Texas, Notre Dame and Michigan don't suck.

Glad I got to watch that.

Remember as everyone celebrates Texas this week that they gave up 47 points tonight.

Gus should be taking notes. That was an awesome game. Best game of the weekend. Happy for Charlie Strong. I've always liked him. Seeing his players lift him up was fun.

I like the perfect contrast between this UT and the Leak/Tebow squad. UF started a senior black sweet throwing QB and brought in the frosh white kid to hammer out first downs and tuddies. Texas pretty much does the complete opposite. Beautiful stuff man.

Gus should be taking notes. That was an awesome game. Best game of the weekend. Happy for Charlie Strong. I've always liked him. Seeing his players lift him up was fun.

Yep, being Charlie Strong in Texas at Texas can't be easy, no matter the money.

Back