• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Wow!! A coach that can manage 2 quaterbacks. unprecedented

Yes he can but I would say that these 2 types would be the easiest types to manage--thrower & running mangler beast! Beuchele was great at keeping ND off balance with the quick snap when needed. What a ballgame to watch from start to finish. Glad for Coach Strong.

Which is why Clawson is trying to turn Wolford into a thrower and Hinton into a running beast when both are just decent QBs who can't make all the throws and can run some albeit Hinton more dynamically.

Which is why Clawson is trying to turn Wolford into a thrower and Hinton into a running beast when both are just decent QBs who can't make all the throws and can run some albeit Hinton more dynamically.
Yes, in 7 years Hinton and Wofford will be able to beat ND

Just got back from the game. TexasDeac hooked me and a buddy up with some legit tickets in the Notre Dame section. Great, great football game. Should that touchdown-saving hit in the end zone have been targeting? Peeps were pissed, and they refused to show replays of it.

Just got back from the game. TexasDeac hooked me and a buddy up with some legit tickets in the Notre Dame section. Great, great football game. Should that touchdown-saving hit in the end zone have been targeting? Peeps were pissed, and they refused to show replays of it.

That was a TD and targeting.
ND got robbed.

Charlie Strong is a good guy and one of my favorites since his UF days

The officials need to be more on top of these dead ball situations. Coaches teach players to play to the whistle. Officials need to hurry with the whistles when a player is down or out of bounds.

Francois has a hell of an arm. He needs a lot of work though.

Is it just me or are the commercial breaks in this game absurdly long? I swear the end of the first quarter break lasted 7-8 mins.

Every game I've watched reminds me how ungood we are. We have so, so far to go to even be competitive with most power 5 teams...

Back