• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Guessing that enough people will oppose banning kickoffs for the status quo to remain for now, but over the next couple of seasons, someone will suffer an injury on a kickoff in a high-profile game (which could've happened on any play), at that point, the media will seize on it in a frenzy, and in an overreaction, kickoffs will be banned. Like the stupid baseball slide rule after Chase Utley took out Rueben Tejada in the playoffs last year.[/IMG]

Is that a stupid rule though? I guess it adds some subjectivity. Still doesn't necessarily seem within the spirit of the game.

Ryan Switzer says he's the best punt returner. Not just in the ACC. Not just in the NCAA. The best ever.

https://accsports.com/acc-news/headline-news/switzer-think-im-best-punt-returner-ever/?mc_cid=81e70c0c36&mc_eid=82056222e0

I can't stand that little shit. He's going to get decapitated if he keeps up with that fake fair catch Thing he does where he tries to fool the refs and the opposition. I can't remember which team it was, but near the end of the year he got lit up doing that crap. May have been Clemson

I can't stand that little shit. He's going to get decapitated if he keeps up with that fake fair catch Thing he does where he tries to fool the refs and the opposition. I can't remember which team it was, but near the end of the year he got lit up doing that crap. May have been Clemson

I'm trying to remember the last college football player that I hated as much as I hate this arrogant little turd. And I can't. So maybe he is the best ever at something.

I'm trying to remember the last college football player that I hated as much as I hate this arrogant little turd. And I can't. So maybe he is the best ever at something.

Touché... We can all agree that that little bitch is in for a rude awakening if he continues his bullshit

More than willing to see someone get a flag if they knock this punk out...

White fans in hating opposing white player shocker

Ryan Switzer says he's the best punt returner. Not just in the ACC. Not just in the NCAA. The best ever.

https://accsports.com/acc-news/headline-news/switzer-think-im-best-punt-returner-ever/?mc_cid=81e70c0c36&mc_eid=82056222e0

Fuck that fucking fuck.

My little brother has noodz of his fiancé

Last edited:
Season kicks off with an offensive explosion, Cal 51 - Hawaii 31.

Season kicks off with an offensive explosion, Cal 51 - Hawaii 31.

I watched the first half, it was great to see college football back, even if it was two teams I care nothing about playing Australia.

Had no idea there was a game last night. I'm so out of touch.

Had no idea there was a game last night. I'm so out of touch.

Come on Ph, get with it. My wife and daughter and I even went to Outback last night for supper in honor of it being played in Australia.

Does Vegas know or what! Hawaii + 20.5 was the final spread I saw late yesterday. Hawaii was the supposed play with 15 returning starters and Cal having only 9, plus losing Goff and his top 6 receivers. Wow, that was close.

Butch Jones gonna Butch Jones. App. State up a TD in Knoxville against #9 Tennessee.

App. State scores another TD. Now 13-3 after a missed extra point.

Back