• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

#Pray4Manifest

Would it be rude to send him a Venmo request for my $100 right now?

Also my former roommate that you hung out with in Winston, one of my ride or die boyz, is an App grade. As is Momma Braskfest, so I've always kind of liked Yosuf.

Although my first true Wake fandom moment was talking shit to App fans in the away section at Groves when I was like 5. My mom had gotten free tickets because she was a teacher and App alumni but I was already on the hometown bandwagon.The next year we got hill season tixs.

Tennessee ties, App gets the ball back, two runs in the middle of the field into a jacked up Tennessee line. I never understand coaches.

This is awesome

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Horrible playcall on 2nd and short in that situation.

Tennessee ties, App gets the ball back, two runs in the middle of the field into a jacked up Tennessee line. I never understand coaches.

Y'all might remember #4 Jaylan Barbour one of their starting WR's. He was a Wake commit who either didn't qualify or make the Clawson cut.

Seriously that made no sense

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2nd and 1 from the 34 with 32 sec and they run a designed screen. Just weird.

That last minute should be a clinic for any team on how not to end a game in that situation. They played great for 59 minutes. Tennessee is probably going to win a game they don't deserve, but that's football.

There are no words to describe how awful that last 30 seconds was handled.

Wtf. How did they run out of time with a time out?

Saved it to set up the FG. That's fine. The problems were the 2nd down play and the QB didn't realize that getting the 1st down was meaningless.

Back