• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

1 minute left in a 6 point game and Mora isn't even wearing the headset with the ball.

Notre Dame may not win another game. Miami, at Navy, Army, VT, at USC. I'd put the o/u at 3.5 total wins.

Just a question of when they are going to pull the plug on Brian Kelley and throw crazy money at Tom Hermann.

I was rooting for State but I don't feel too bad.
Had to post this gem from FB
44c6c0ba30ef2509276e1a2397416e45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Miami's really not all that good. Neither is FSU.

Yes, if we had gone 4-0 against Miami's early season slate (and we probably would have), we would have received exactly 0 votes. Somehow they ended up like 14th. Media is desperate for them to be back (plus the Richt narrative).

If I squint real hard and imagine black and gold, I'm watching the deacs play USF tonight...
ETA with a dual QB

In fact, looking at Temple running the I, we could do that with Argenzio and Carney without too much problems

Fuck Dungey and Cuse. I wish he woulda had his head ripped off. And Babers wants to talk about opponents being dirty. They are easily becoming my most hated school in the conference.

State fans, no matter how long they've watched football, still don't understand the game. Good teams can be completely flat depending on circumstances. Deacs were flat against State, L'ville was flat against Duke, and State is now flat against L'ville. It's not a good situation to be in, but it happens all the time in college football. But bi-polar State fans now believe their coach sucks [again], which he does, lol, but not for the reasons they think.

Dude is 7-20 in the ACC. Most on packpride, which I'm guessing is where you're basing your opinion off of, also still wanted him gone after the Clemson game. He's a bad coach who often appears clueless in game then sounds more clueless explaining it afterward

Back