• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Remember the Harbaugh complaining a few years ago about west coast teams getting screwed with noon kickoffs when they come east?

(I believe our return game at Stanford the next year was the last game of the day to kick off / finish).

Michigan opens at home today at noon. Against Hawaii. Who played last weekend in Australia.

And Harbaugh challenged a call....leading 68-24 with four minutes left in the game.

Hate BC lost that game. Really outplayed Tech, plus I like BC's coach.

Once again, thank you for being you, BC.

That was some Grobe-esque handling of that drive where they were up 14-10. Relying on a D to close out a game -- even a good one -- doesn't have a wonderful success rate

Hate BC lost that game. Really outplayed Tech, plus I like BC's coach.
BC was dumb as fuck. Bad penalties, bad special teams outside of 1 punt and Adazio chickened out on the 4th and 1 where they went for the FG (predictably missed).

Also, GT has yet more big athletes at WR and Justin Thomas and that was just enough. Played like absolute hot garbage otherwise.

BC was dumb as fuck. Bad penalties, bad special teams outside of 1 punt and Adazio chickened out on the 4th and 1 where they went for the FG (predictably missed).

Also, GT has yet more big athletes at WR and Justin Thomas and that was just enough. Played like absolute hot garbage otherwise.

Not sure I've ever seen a team consistently have so much trouble finding a decent place kicker. BC's kickers seem to suck year after year.

Not sure I've ever seen a team consistently have so much trouble finding a decent place kicker. BC's kickers seem to suck year after year.
Yeah, difference in the game was Butker is a good kicker and BC's was terrible.

And Justin Thomas has 2 big fast targets to find and they just dominated BC's secondary when it mattered. Cannot believe how successful PJ has been at recruiting WR's.

Helps the area around GT churns out FBS WRs like peaches. Or something.

Yeah, difference in the game was Butker is a good kicker and BC's was terrible.

And Justin Thomas has 2 big fast targets to find and they just dominated BC's secondary when it mattered. Cannot believe how successful PJ has been at recruiting WR's.

Yeah you'd think it would be hard to recruit WR's under his system, but what WR's at Tech lack in touches, when they get their chances it's usually for big plays and makes their YPC stat insane.

Still sticking to my opinion that UGA should have kicked the tires on Tom Herman instead of immediately opting for Kirby Smart because "he's a dawg" or whatever

OK, I've adopted Houston as my team this year. Ward is so awesome.

Back