• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

I'd say it's a 50/50 bet whether Florida's offense even scores in the game.

True and the line right now is set at -24 for Bama. Tough one as Bama will just grind them down like they did last year when they won 29-15. Florida scored 2 FG's & a 12 yard fumble return against FSU for their 13 points so if they get that high against the Tide, it will be more of the same or some trick play. You can't run the ball against them, Hurts makes very few mistakes and their defense has numerous scores this year. I would almost say they cover like 31-6.

If they beat Navy I will feel a bit better about our loss to them. But only a slight bit.

GO Army

How though

The Spirit of the game; players competing without any expectation of the NFL and millions of dollars; the realization that these same guys may lead our troops into combat; the sheer joy of competing with the support of troops and veterans throughout the world, maybe?

Back