• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Ticket Office

wolfpack30844

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
How do you get the goons at the ticket office to quit calling you about tickets.

Mention Wellman, [Redacted], and the corrupt clown from Krispy Kreme in the same sentence. Did that two years ago and I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I told them that I would buy tickets for the season if they would put me on the phone with Ron Wellman for 5 minutes and he wasn't allowed to hang up.

So far they haven't called back.

I bought some season tickets and then they started calling about renewing my Deacon Club Membership. If anyone wants to buy single game football tickets I'd sell any game but Clemson, that's the only one I'll be attending.

Sounds like a great investment

Im pretty sure the Wolfpack Club doesnt call you twice a week about what a great deal NC State Athletics are.

I bought College Cup soccer tickets for the games in Cary in 2007. I have never bought anything else from NC State. NC State still calls me every year to buy football tickets. I live in Maine.

I told them that I would buy tickets for the season if they would put me on the phone with Ron Wellman for 5 minutes and he wasn't allowed to hang up.

So far they haven't called back.

Well, based on his salary, that 5 minutes will cost us more than the price of the season tickets. You are going to have to up the ante to provide positive revenue.

I bought some season tickets and then they started calling about renewing my Deacon Club Membership. If anyone wants to buy single game football tickets I'd sell any game but Clemson, that's the only one I'll be attending.

You're doing it wrong.

Im pretty sure the Wolfpack Club doesnt call you twice a week about what a great deal NC State Athletics are.

I bought College Cup soccer tickets for the games in Cary in 2007. I have never bought anything else from NC State. NC State still calls me every year to buy football tickets. I live in Maine.

I bought basketball tickets for a State/Wake game for my husband a few years ago for a Christmas gift. Now I get calls about football tickets as well as calls & emails about basketball tickets. Every time they call, I tell them that my husband is a member of the Wolfpack Club and they can take me off their list. Hasn't worked yet. :noidea:

Yeah i just wish those bums would quit telling me what a favor there doing me by calling

The cockroaches from the ticket office just called me again. I swear I ask them not to do it and they keep it up.

Much as I like Steve Vallos, the third time he called I told him I wouldn't renew my DC membership, buy season tickets, or seats rights until Ron Wellman and Nathan Hatch were gone. He asked me to reconsider as a 30 year DC member. Not a big donor but consistent. Done with the bullshit.

Mention Wellman, [Redacted], and the corrupt clown from Krispy Kreme in the same sentence. Did that two years ago and I'm pretty sure I'm blacklisted now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well done!

When are we going to have a sports department that respects peoples right to privacy? The goons at the ticket office continue to call my house wanting me to purchase tickets. I am thinking of contacting the Attorney Generals office.

Back