• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAW ranked #82...

Top 100! I'll take it. Now if we can only get our offense to finish the season in the top 100 :cool:

Jim Grobe #35

Last Year: NR

Record: 0-0 (110-115-1)

"Lowdown: Grobe inherits an interesting opportunity after sitting out the last two seasons. He guided complete makeovers at Ohio and Wake Forest, and this is the most talented team he will ever coach. Plus, you won’t find a coach with better character in the business."

Well, at least he should get back over the .500 mark. :thumbsup:

Last Year: NR

Record: 0-0 (110-115-1)

"Lowdown: Grobe inherits an interesting opportunity after sitting out the last two seasons. He guided complete makeovers at Ohio and Wake Forest, and this is the most talented team he will ever coach. Plus, you won’t find a coach with better character in the business."

Well, at least he should get back over the .500 mark. :thumbsup:

I highly doubt it. Their schedule is brutal on the back half. I see them going 7-5 which wouldn't be terrible with all the distractions

I highly doubt it. Their schedule is brutal on the back half. I see them going 7-5 which wouldn't be terrible with all the distractions

The Baylor fans will be thrilled with the gunslinger, wild west approach to red-zone situations!! :thumbsup:

The Baylor fans will be thrilled with the gunslinger, wild west approach to red-zone situations!! :thumbsup:

Speaking of offense, Clawson has to be the only coach in the country who has coached two years or more at his current school and averaged one conference win per year while never scoring a touchdown in a conference win.

Where does that rank on the "wild west red-zone offense" scale?

Last edited:
Back