• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Spoilers?

sorry won't spoil anymore picks, just twitter is so far ahead and i'm not even watching the broadcast

but seriously, this is a crazy reach but it would be crazy fun if it kinda works out

I see that the bucks were tied for the youngest team in the NBA. Probably taking Maker to get older.

Phoenix gets Chriss for 13, 28, draft rights to Bogdanovic and 2020 Detroit second-rounder, source told ESPN.
Damn. I like that. Fingers crossed that they pick up Valentine or Malachi Richardson with 13, and Ulis with 28.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Minnesota and Chicago still in serious talks on a Jimmy Butler deal centered on fifth pick Kris Dunn, league sources tell @TheVertical

if this happens i am going to murder ainge

genius move. add some veteran presence to my YOUNG BUCKS.

I actually don't hate this pick.

Minnesota and Chicago still in serious talks on a Jimmy Butler deal centered on fifth pick Kris Dunn, league sources tell @TheVertical

if this happens i am going to murder ainge

thibs loves his Jimmy Butler

Well spoken kid (not racist)

I'm actually not that mad with Thon. Let's see how it goes.

If you C's fans weren't mad about Terry Rozier last year then I'm not trying to hear it about Jaylen Brown.

If you C's fans weren't mad about Terry Rozier last year then I'm not trying to hear it about Jaylen Brown.

i was but that pick didnt have nearly the promise of this pick. also if the twolves get jimmy butler for dunn when everyone and their mother knew the bulls wanted dunn and yet ainge still didnt pick him, then fuck this team.

Back