• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Putting in my ticket order today. Need to see what hipster teams come to town on weeknights.

Ben Simmons has a fractured foot. No word on a timetable yet.

Word around Philly is that he will be out three months.Thus he won't play again until 2017. One of Bret Brown's headaches is delayed for at least that long.

Going to Heat/Wolves in KC on Saturday with fam. Might have to rock my Glen Rice hornets jersey.

Why are the heat and tpups playing in kc? Why would you wear a hornets jersey? I'm so confused.

It's all part Lacob's master plan to take over the world (he's almost finished with the NBA).

It's all part Lacob's master plan to take over the world (he's almost finished with the NBA).

joe-lacob-meets-reality-o.0.gif

Why are the heat and tpups playing in kc? Why would you wear a hornets jersey? I'm so confused.

They have been playing 1 exhibition game at Sprint Center each year. Maybe i need to read up on the wearing jerseys in public rules, but if your city doesn't have a team, can't you rock whatever you want?

Sixers just announced that Ben Simmons had a Jones fracture (bad). I would doubt he plays in the 2016-17 season.

#tooathletic

i blame Rich Paul though, for some reason i'll come up with later

Rich Paul has already told people Simmons isn't gonna play this year, but that's his job I guess. Jones fractures are notoriously slow to heal and have a high chance of re-injury coming back early.

Did not realize Fat Felton was a Clipse. LAC with a Deac, Dukie, and Tar Heel. Never been an NBA team with one from each Big 4 team, has there?

The W's wanted to break the Clippers spirit. not sure if that works in the preseason, but they want to do it.

Dario Saric and Buddy Hield look good.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back