• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

LeBron is gonna build a SuperFriends team on the Lakers in 2017. CP3 and Melo being the main targets, as he won for himself in Miami, won for his home in Cleveland, and now will try to win one for his friends. DWade might tag along.

LeBron is gonna build a SuperFriends team on the Lakers in 2017. CP3 and Melo being the main targets, as he won for himself in Miami, won for his home in Cleveland, and now will try to win one for his friends. DWade might tag along.

IrishSlim would stroke out and Jack would piss himself

Deng just posted a "Thank you Miami" post via Heat social media. He gone.

Justise is pretty much there defensively, needs to catch up on O.

Maybe he was reading this thread and decided to be polite. :)

Didn't LeBron already say that he was staying?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forever? He said I'm not going anywhere during the parade, but that might just mean he's not going anywhere this summer. CP3 isn't a FA til next year anyway.

townie?

Clq-yPrWYAAD7gr.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 57s58 seconds ago
Sources: Boston is engaged with the Bulls and Sixers as Celtics inch closer to going on the clock at No. 3, league sources said.

I think Ben Simmons will be sick

And this is after I thought he'd suck this time last year

He's got major headcase potential. His teammates at LSU hated him and he stopped going to class after spring break

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lead the team in scoring != carry the bulk of the scoring load. I don't know why I have to explain math to a State grad.

The Spurs need a 3rd reliable scorer, so Kawhi and LMA can be leading scorers without having to score over half the points in order to win.

Both wins in the Thunder series, the Spurs scored 100+ and LMA and Kawhi had over 50% of the points.
Two losses, the Spurs scored under 100 and LMA and Kawhi had over 50%. The other two losses, the Spurs had under 100 and LMA and Kawhi had less than half the points. The Spurs fell short in the crucial Game 2 despite LMA's 41 points because Kawhi had an off night with 14 and Manu was the only other player in double figures.

Disagreeing about the definition of bulk isn't explaining math to me. Keep staying defensive when someone disagrees with you though.

Seems like Maker is a first round lock, Ph. That's crazy.

Disagreeing about the definition of bulk isn't explaining math to me. Keep staying defensive when someone disagrees with you though.

I'm not sure how bulk of scoring doesn't mean at least the majority of scoring. The bulk of something is by definition the majority of something.

JAYLEN BROWN DANNY YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

lol Kings fans are worried that the trade includes them taking back Spencer Hawes. fingers crossed

Back