• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

jaybone

Reaction score
3-team trade with the Jazz who get George Hill and Atlanta who gets Utah's 12th pick. Pacers get Teague.

Last edited:
Why did Teague want out of Atlanta so badly? [cue the Atl is a city in decline tag]

3-team trade with the Jazz who get George Hill and Atlanta who gets Utah's 12th pick. Pacers get Teague.

I don't understand what Utah is doing here. You trade the #12 for the chance to pay George Hill $8 million for a year?

If you have Teague and Shroder on the same roster you trade the more valuable one. Only question is when.

I don't understand what Utah is doing here. You trade the #12 for the chance to pay George Hill $8 million for a year?

Maybe they are trading Hayward for #3.

I wonder where Okafor and Noel will be traded.

Does anyone want Ben McLemore?

Why did Teague want out of Atlanta so badly? [cue the Atl is a city in decline tag]

Think it was more they wanted him out than he wanted out. They thought he was interchangeable with the backup so pulled the trigger. I don't agree with that and think we will see that play out with them having a drop off next season. They are also thinking of resigning Horford and Bazemore which played a role in the decision.

Think it was more they wanted him out than he wanted out. They thought he was interchangeable with the backup so pulled the trigger. I don't agree with that and think we will see that play out with them having a drop off next season. They are also thinking of resigning Horford and Bazemore which played a role in the decision.
His relationship with the front office had obviously soured, per his tweet.

Ooh, what did he say.

Teague grew up in Indiana, right?
I meant Instagram

Teague.0.jpg

We've all forgotten that the Sixers have another PF- Carl Landry @$6.5M/ year for two more years.

He's the definition of a mediocre player and gets paid more than the average salary. He's slightly overpaid.

Teams are dropping Maker from their boards. A lot of them think he's in his early 20s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back